Fire Hoses And Standpipes
We provide installation, inspection and maintenance to all types of fire hoses and standpipe systems.
Fire hoses and standpipe systems are an important part of building fire fighting equipment. Typically fire hoses are for building occupants, and standpipes are for fire department use. Fire hoses and standpipe systems must be inspected annually to make sure the equipment operates as intended.
Services we provide:
- Installation of new standpipes feeding 1.5″ hose racks or 2.5″ fire department hose connections.
- Perform annual test and inspection of building fire hoses & standpipe systems, as per NFPA-25 & NFPA-1962.
- Perform flow test and/or hydrostatic testing on standpipes as required every 5 years.
- Provide a detailed inspection report noting deficiencies and recommendations.
- Tag equipment and provide certification if applicable.