We provide installation, inspection and maintenance of all types of backflow prevention devices.
A backflow prevention assembly is used to protect potable water supplies from contamination from the sprinkler system due to backflow. Backflow prevention devices must be inspected and tested annually to make sure the equipment operates as intended.
Services we provide:
- Installation of new backflow prevention devices as per Edmonton Bylaw #17698.
- Perform annual test and inspection of the building DCVA and RP devices.
- Perform annual test of specific gravity on glycol loops.
- Forward inspection report to Epcor on your behalf.
- Provide a detailed inspection report noting deficiencies and recommendations.
- Tag device and provide certification if applicable.