We provide inspection and maintenance to all types of fire hydrants.
Fire hydrants must be kept operational and in good repair so they are ready when the fire department needs them. Private fire hydrants must be inspected and flushed annually to make sure the equipment operates as intended.
Services we provide:
- Perform annual flush and maintenance of fire hydrants, as per NFPA-291.
- Perform periodic visual inspections of the equipment.
- Pump out poorly draining hydrants or to winterize.
- Various hydrant repairs and part replacement.
- Provide a detailed inspection report noting deficiencies and recommendations.
- Tag hydrants and provide certification if applicable.